Tips to Boost Men’s Confidence
Things like self-esteem and ego seem to be more critical in men than in women. Self-confidence is something which does not come naturally to everyone. A man lacks confidence when he is insecure, embarrassed or feels shy. Self-confidence requires a positive self-image. First of all, you need to respect and love yourself. Next, you need to identify your insecurities and things that embarrass you. Try to ignore other people words or actions that put you down. You should never let yourself feel that someone else is better than you. Feeling and acting important will always boost your confidence. Remember that no one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. You need to remember your successes, if you are on the road of developing confidence in yourself. Here are some ways to boost self-confidence.
• Positive thinking: The way you behave is very important. Being positive and always smiling helps to build your confidence. There are a number of reasons when problems occur with self-image and self-confidence. All you need is to deal with the circumstances bravely and think positively.
• Breaking big goals into smaller ones: If you have a certain task that seems impossible, just break it into small steps that it more manageable for you. As you achieve each step, your confidence will grow and you will feel a sense of mastery over the issue.
• Leadership: Always think that as a man, you know more and do things better than those with less experience. You can always coach or teach them. Teaching strangers will be more effective but to get started teaching family and friends are a great way. If you feel shy of talking in front of a crowd, talk to your family and friends about it. Practice with your family as your audience or even in front of the mirror. You learn leadership skills, responsibility and dominance when you put yourself in a position to be a leader. This may boost up your confidence in other aspects of your life outside of what you teach, coach or lead.
• Do not fear rejection: You may find yourself in a position to be rejected by the audience when you give speech in public. As long as you remain true to yourself, you’ll realize it doesn’t matter what the audience think of you. Confident men are able to speak comfortably to strangers because they don’t fear social rejection.
When a woman starts a relationship with a man or wants to improve on her current relationship, following are some tips to boost her man’s self-esteem:
• Men want to be the one responsible for the family: It is generally accepted that the woman stays at home and takes care of the children and house work where as a man goes to work and earn for his family. In case a woman happens to earn more than her man, she should not say anything which will hurt his self-esteem. Always make him feel important.
• Men like to be the leader and take control: In a relationship, it is very important that you do not try to over dominate your man. The man is the head of the family. So appreciate him for his input.
• Men feel good when they are needed: even being an independent woman in today’s world, admit that you need your spouse. Knowing that you need him to protect you is a big boost to a man’s self-esteem.
Thus, the following tips help to build self-confidence and boost self-esteem in man.